To begin with, we’ll visit you to get an overview of your business and security needs. We can also help you meet standards set out by industry regulators, together with compliance requirements such as Payment Card Industry Data Security (PCI DSS) and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The new GDPR legislation means you can incur very substantial fines if you’re breached and you’ve not taken appropriate measures to ensure your data is secure.
Our Cyber Security Audit Packages
Once you know where you stand on cyber security, we offer three comprehensive cyber security audit packages to help you face the challenge to be compliant, or to make your business safer from attack: standard, premium, and enterprise.
Our entry-level package caters for small businesses, and covers the major security weaknesses that organisations face, such as:
- attack via the Internet;
- appropriate access to data and information (including physical access);
- the status of your software for security updates;
- the strength of your defences against threats like viruses, spam, phishing, and;
- your vulnerability to whaling, which is focussed directly on executives
This package includes everything in the Standard Package, but goes into greater depth including:
- a scan for internal vulnerabilities on systems;
- a review of your service logs for dubious activity;
- a check for adherence to best practice in your local and group policy configuration;
- in conjunction with administrative technicians, perform review the configuration of computers and user accounts, and;
- onsite discussion with stakeholders and executives to review findings
Built on our Premium Package, this option is tailored for larger organisations or those with specific compliance requirements, such as PCI DSS, and HIPAA. Advanced factors analysed into audits at compliance level include:
- sufficiency of perimeter security
- software patching strategy and performance
- physical security adequacy, including policies on removable media
- the level of access control around sensitive information or systems that might jeopardise your operations
But since every organisation will need its own unique layered approach, we can also put together a package tailored to meet your specific Cyber Security requirements.